Brandon,

Yes, I could setup a rule at our edge servers to trash the mail or bounce
it.  I was just wondering if there's some other way to break a google
forward that I wasn't aware of.  It is being used in an abusive way, the
stuff we receive via that forward seems deliberate.  I was hoping there was
some way I could report that and make it stop, or some mechanism I had
missed.   I have access to the folks that can setup those mail rules.  But
it occurred to me that not every user does and what would the average end
user do in this situation?

This came to mind after a recent session at M3AAWG about the victims of
cyber abuse and harassment.   Lets say I allowed mail to forward to me,
with my permission and then at some future point, that forwarded mail was
being used to harass and abuse me.  There's no unsub, no way to stop
getting the mail if I don't control the original mailbox its being sent
to.  The end user has no recourse.  I do, because I work closely with our
mail admins on a daily basis but that is likely not the case with most
users.

Cheers!

Tara Natanson