I'm confused, I thought you were saying that a gmail account was
autoforwarding mail to your postmaster@ address (ie, with +caf_ in
envelope sender).

In which case, you can set up a specific block for mail from that caf
address to your postmaster address.

With Google Workspace, you can use a content match
https://support.google.com/a/answer/1346934

Inbound Messages
Advanced content match, Location Envelope sender, and then the email
address with the +caf in it, and Equals or contains match type
Reject Message

Brandon