> what is your data that shows hetzner being worse than others in this field?

What is the point you are trying to make by trying to turn this into
a race where it wasn't one previously? We are discussing Hetzner
specifically, prompted by the original post from Lena, last I checked.

> hetzner has grown big and in absolute numbers it's clear that the
> number of abuse is big - but only relative numbers are fair to
> compare!

In addition to making the mistake of trying to make it a race, you are
also mistaking a qualitative discussion for a quantitative one.

--
Atro Tossavainen, Founder, Partner
Koli-Lõks OÜ (reg. no. 12815457, VAT ID EE101811635)