It appears that Michael Grimm via mailop <trash...@ellael.org> said:
>> Sharing a /64 among multiple customers doesn't make sense. It's not like OVH
>> is in danger of running out of IPv6 space any time soon.
>
>OVH is sharing a /64 subnet among multiple customers since they started their
>public cloud project. You are only provided with a single IPv6 address for your
>instance. In the years before that, I had had access to an exclusive /64
>subnet.
>

>But that isn't the point of my initial post: Spamhaus is blocking the /64
>subnet my address is part of. Fair enough.
>
>*But* on the other hand they are offering an web-based de-listing service
>without human interference. Good. After successful delisting, that particular
>IPv6 address
>becomes immediately de-listed. Fine.
>
>That tells me, that they must have a setup where individual IPv6 of a blocked
>/64 subnet become whitelisted. *That* worked in the past for a very long time.
>Only
>recently the whitelisting is of a very short time frame.

No, it means that they will let people delist a few mistakes, but if the /64
keeps being
listed I think you will find that the self removal goes away.

The solution is to find a competent hosting company that will provide
your own /64. As I keep saying, sometimes when you pick a cheap
option, you get what you pay for.

R's,
John