I am sure there are some very complicated answers and, no doubt,
different
definitions, but isn't anacolouthon being deliberately ungrammatical
as:

"I checking my panic, I pretending knowledge."

And anastrophe altering the normal order of (usually) two words:

"I am checking my panic, I am knowledge pretending"

Apologies for not being able to give any Virgilian examples.

Patrick Roper