This is a MapHist list message.
This list will close soon. Please continue the discussions at the MapHist
Forum: http://www.maphist.nl/forum
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

Yes, programmers are well known for foisting their laziness on the user.

We often see these kinds of lists put out by newcomers to the Net.

We had this discussion and the general consensus was that a mailing list was more what we wanted.

Forums are good for people who have little to do but check the forum.

You have made your decision, please stick with it.

This is a MapHist list message.
This list will close soon. Please continue the discussions at the MapHist Forum: http://www.maphist.nl/forum
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

Just read the last remark in the topic I sent a minute ago

"I am currently moving a Google Group over to a phpBB system, so far it is going great, and the only complaints I have got so far were out of laziness of the user."

also from
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=600139

Peter

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Dr Peter van der Krogt
Map Historian, Explokart Research Program
Faculty of Geo-sciences, University of Utrecht
P.O. Box 80.115
3508 TC  UTRECHT, The Netherlands
e-mail: p.c.j.vanderkr...@uu.nl
Homepage: <http://cartography.geo.uu.nl/vanderkrogt>
MapHist: <http://www.maphist.nl>
Private websites: <http://www.vanderkrogt.net>

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PER ANGUSTA AD AUGUSTA YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY _______________________________________________
MapHist: E-mail discussion group on the history of cartography
hosted by the Faculty of Geosciences, University of Utrecht.
The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of
the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the University of
Utrecht. The University of Utrecht does not take any responsibility for
the views of the author.

Maphist mailing list
Maphist@geo.uu.nl

Maphist mailing list