This is a MapHist list message.
This list will close soon. Please continue the discussions at the MapHist
Forum: http://www.maphist.nl/forum
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

Dear Sorin,
of course we may be on touch in any moment we like, privately, using our email
address.
This invitation is addressed, of course, to all those splendid friends that
have accompanied me in the last several years. In any case, whatever would be
our choice we always are Maphists.

I express all my gratitude to Peter for the wonderful job he has done.

vladimiro
vladimir@iuavit

Il giorno 05/gen/2012, alle ore 00.36, Sorin Fortiu ha scritto:
> This is a MapHist list message.
> This list will close soon. Please continue the discussions at the MapHist
> Forum: http://www.maphist.nl/forum
> o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +
>
> Quite relevant; in the new MapHist Forum from http://www.maphist.nl/forum are
> only 3 posts (from the moment it was opened) and on the old List I received 4
> messages only in the last hour!
>
> Sorin Fortiu
> Timisoara, Banat
> http://www.banat.ro/academica.htm
>
> P.S. Personally, I am a subscriber at 4 mailing lists (3 of them due the
> profession and one for hobby; one of them ?not MapHist- has more then 50
> messages each day) and I do not watch any forum.
>
> What I did not understand in the first place is why the List was dropped for
> a Forum? It seams it has nothing to do with technical possibilities (Google
> is always an alternative for this) but with ... (I realize now that one of
> the posts from the Forum -never anounced on the List- is quite relevant for
> the answer!)
>
> Anyhow, Thank You all (to many to be mentioned by name!) for helping me in
> the past! Your help was VERY much appreciated (by someone who wants to do
> some research but do not have access to the documents he needs). I am sure
> that on a Forum I would never received the level of help I received on the
> List. But I learned (long time a go!) that everything good in life comes to
> an end ...

> Maphist mailing list
> Maphist@geo.uu.nl

Maphist mailing list