A quicker way is to download the stylist mbx from the ftp site, which allows
you to pick one feature in your map, and then automatically select all other
features with corresponding display attributes. If you pick one point, and
then turn off all the criteria for size, colour and style matching, it will
select all the other points in the table. It's one of those simple little
mbx's that is enormously useful at times.

I may not have been the first to reply, but as I gave the best answer, do I
get to claim the free joke from Chad?

By the way, there is another problem with the new ftp site, there's no
warning about fastening seat belts. It's so fast I bumped my forehead on the
monitor the first time I used it.

Regards

Peter Walsh
Dames & Moore
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Ph. +61 (2) 9955 7772

"This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity names
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
return e-mail or telephone + 61 2 9955 7772 and destroy the original
message. Thank you."