Hi: A few weeks ago, Marjorie Roswell talked about annoyances in MI and
specifcally mentioned the lack of different titles for layout windows. It
was suggested to post something to the FTP site but I couldn't see anything
there and never saw any further discussion on the list about it.

Does anybody have a way (MapBasic routine or other utility or ...) to rename
a layout so that I can pull one up when I have a half dozen or so to chose
from in my workspace? (Marjorie, did anyone send you anything specific on
this?) I'd asked to have this put in the wishlist in its pre-Directions Mag
days but I've never seen it show up anywhere. This would be a definite
organizational timesaver for me.

Thanks,

Blair Allen
Transportation Planner