From: "Joseph Gallo" <jga...@us.ibm.com>
To: "Jan Lehnardt" <j...@apache.org>
Cc: "Douglas S Flora" <dsfl...@us.ibm.com>, "James W Young"
<jwyo...@us.ibm.com>, "Joanna L Varvoutis" <jlvar...@us.ibm.com>, "Lawrence J
Weber" <lawrence.we...@us.ibm.com>, <marketing@couchdb.apache.org>,
"pr...@apache.org" <pr...@apache.org>, "Sally Khudairi" <s...@apache.org>
Subject: Upcoming CouchDB 2.0 PR
Date: Thu, Sep 1, 2016 13:22

Thanks Jan.

Sally - let's move our call to after the holiday then. How does Tuesday or
Wednesday look?

JOSEPH C. GALLO

External Communications Manager
IBM Analytics

Phone: 917-421-8834 | Mobile: 646-588-9642
E-mail: jga...@us.ibm.com
Find me on:

51 Astor Pl
New York, NY 10003
United States

Jan Lehnardt ---09/01/2016 01:19:50 PM---Hey all, we’re not likely ready to
ship on Tue/6th, let’s bump the Press Release date to the Tues/13