From: "Jan Lehnardt" <j...@apache.org>
To: <marketing@couchdb.apache.org>, "Sally Khudairi" <s...@apache.org>
Cc: "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>, "pr...@apache.org"
<pr...@apache.org>
Subject: Upcoming CouchDB 2.0 PR
Date: Thu, Sep 8, 2016 04:10

Sally: still on hold, sorry about that. I think we can make the call tonight
(EU time) whether we are in shape to start a vote (and a subsequent “next
Tuesday” release announcement, or if we bump the whole thing by another week.
I’m purposefully not working on the PR before all the other bits are done, just
to keep me honest to actually not forget anything ;)

Thank you for you patience, and let me know if we can help in curb the
IBM/Cloudant PR excitement ;)

Best
Jan