> Howdy,

> > produced performance increases ranging from 37% to 75% with this 4 core
> > processor based system.
>
>         Sounds good to me. It's quite normal to talk performance wins in X
> factors over the original - so 75% is 4x - and 37% is 1.6X - which is
> perhaps easier for people to grok: old-time/new-time.

Sure, will make that change.

> > What I would like to do to end it is to thank the folks who actually did
> > the engineering work behind the work.
> > How would that best be?
>
>         The threading work credit is:
>
>         Collabora engineers:
>                 Tor Lillqvist, Luboš Luňák & Dennis Francis
>
>         and of course thanks to AMD too.

Excellent. That is what I was asking.

Collabora and AMD are both on the TDF Advisory Board, I believe, so perhaps
say it as:
---
Multi-core threading support in the LibreOffice calculation engine is the
result of engineering work lead by a core team at TDF Advisory Board
members Collabora Ltd., Tor Lillqvist, Luboš Luňák & Dennis Francis, and
Applied Micro Devices (AMD).
---

I assume it would be acceptable to use the Logos from Collabora and AMD for
the graphic element of that screen?

Thanks,

Drew