Doug asks!

> Just wondering, Hugh - if the central bankers are so stupid, why are they
> still in business and the Marxian true-religionists reduced to sniping from
> the Swedish sidelines?

Fair enough. Well, i guess it is partielly because we have a whole series of
"Marxists" economists who played ball with the Stalinist ideology. WV takes this up
more specifically in their crtique of just your book Doug. Which pissed you off to
know end. But in the final analisis theory and practice are connected..

Something you just don't recognize.

As Hugh put it and WV put it you don't take up the working class as the historical
revolutionary motor in all of this but present us with a fat book that might be nice
reading for intellectual wannabes but no real substance!

Warm regards
Bob malecki

Soon I will have to resend the WV article to the list so that new subscribers can take
a look at how Communists see Doug's bible "Wall Street"..