It would have been a better essay without the Wittgensteinianism. And
Rosa continues to show what a jackass he--excuse me, she--is.

The historical turn of the '60s and after went in a number of
directions: that is a phenomenon worth analyzing. For example, there is
conceptual material galore in Jerome Ravetz' key work of 1971; decades
later he ends up partnering with an Islamist obscurantist. Is decadence
necessary, or is it contingent?