This is a commonplace analysis of Descartes & critique of the whole
epistemological tradition that came out of this. However, the disavowal
of scientific realism is childish. Speaking of childish, It's worth
contemplating the symbiosis between Rosa's juvenile Wittgensteinianism
and sectarianism. He differs from Henry Ford in declaring that, not
history, but all philosophy, is bunk. And if this doesn't show you that
the British far left--if that's what he is--is not at the end of its
rope, what does?

Now I'm reminded that I need to take a look at Plekhanov & see if he's
as bad as I'm told he is.