On 2/8/13 12:00 PM, DW wrote:

Those that want to emulate China, as you wrote, seem to be in the
ascendency. We should have a discussion on Cuba (sans 'class nature'
and all the polemical shit) reviewing the latest developments,
trajectory, Imperialist moves, etc. That doesn't happen here enough

Well, go ahead and writing something. Just do me a favor and don't write "should of". It is "should have". When you write something so ungrammatical, it is like listening to a garden rake being scraped across a blackboard.