#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Of course not (military victory). There will certainly be a violent stage
at some point before, during and/or after liberation. The question is will
it occur in the context of a revolutionary mass mobilization led by
democratic movements and parties, with decisive support from elsewhere in
the region.