#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

"He shortened it from the word "Zionist" which he also misuses. He doesn't
own any of these words."  Actually, he kind of does because Duke was its
chief - and unchallenged - popularizer.  Why did Greenstein take a word
that was already notorious on the Left and use that same word, instead of
coining a brand new word?  I would just love to see you go into an
African-American neighborhood and used the word "sambo" but announced that
you were going to use it in a new way because, after all ,why should we let
white racists own that word?  I suspect something would happen to you there
 that would prevent you from posting for quite a long time.

"How is this not tokenism again?"  Oh, gee, I don't know, because it's
not?  She was just one example of a Palestinian I recently met.  She's
certainly not the only Palestinian who would agree with my "nutty" views
about Israel's Declaration of Independence, a view that was shared by that
other nutty racist, Albert Einstein.

Sheldon Ranz

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 2:26 PM, Jeff via Marxism <