#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

One thing that might help is for Jeff to cease creating new topics every
time he wants to post something, as he has done in the past (and is doing
here). This removes any conversational context and allows Jeff to play dumb
when incising quotes as he has done here. The original threads about Corbyn
and the other one I posted about Sheldon Ranz, not to mention my post
history on this forum should answer any questions or concerns other
comrades have about my condemnations of racism. Most of that has been in
the context of Palestine solidarity, but also Trumpism, Islamophobia during
the Charlie Hebdo incident, and other long-standing forms of racism that
have infiltrated the left.

Amith R. Gupta