On Jun 6, 2010, at 5:15 PM, Joaquín Bustelo wrote:

> No, it's because no matter how many arguments, modes and analysis you
> pile on, you're not going to convince me that the world is not divided
> between oppressor and oppressed nations.
>
> You don't want to believe it, fine, don't believe it.
>
> It is, nevertheless, true.

It would be interesting to know where you draw that line.  You might
help by answering a few questions:

Is India an oppressed or oppressing nation? If the first, who is
oppressing it?
Kashmir, as virtually all the Kahmiris know, is clearly an oppressed
nation--who is oppressing it?
Is China an oppressed or oppressing nation?  If the first, who is
oppressing it?
Tibet, as virtually all the Tibetans know, is clearly an oppressed
nation--who is oppressing it?
Is Saudi Arabia an oppressed nation? If so, who is oppressing it?
etc.

Shane Mage