What's with that personal attack? what do you know about me? since when have
I ever claimed to be a Marxist?  Who are you to make such a statement?
 Obviously you weren't following this thread at all.  And what have YOU done
that makes you "better" than I?  Them's fighting words, dude.  If you want
you can contact me offline and we can settle this man to man so to speak.
 Thus a straw man argument as well as I couldn't give a fuck about "marxism"
or the sectarian left which has never done shit to advance the struggle for
social justice which was the whole point I was making.