Comrades,

It is amusing that some "communists" do not "bother" themselves with zionism
which is fascism, but become "hysterical" when one talks about zionist
stooges and name them individually in different countries, like Alexander
Yakovlev and all those capitalist "tycoons" in Russia. In addition, when one
specifically talks about some "leading" capitalists in some countries, who
happened to be Zionists, these "communists" brand one with "anti-semitism"
irrarionally as if this branding process were a great argument in itself on
their part. I hope that we will not follow the hypocritical rule of silence
to evade this problem in the revolutionary communist movement around the
world.
Javad