Dear James and all comrades on the list!

To me it looks like the "new kids" on the extreme right wing in UK and US
????? (not James...)

I don't agree that Zionism is a "form" of fascism - but that is not the
point here. All the rest of with Jewish conspiracy and International
Zionism!
Just Shit and old wine on new...
It has nothing to do with real world!!!!!!!!

Who is this look-like communist/left-wing Party?

Yours in solidarity
Per Rasmussen
Denmark

Familien Rasmussen