Comrades,

Magnus wrote:-

> Here is some information:
>
> Prairie Fire
> www.prairie-fire.org
>
> Interesting discussion on the "new communist movement" in the US:
> http://www.freedomroad.org/whoweare/familytree/discussion/discussion.html

Thanks Magnus.

I've checked out the FRSO and Prarie Fire and I find that Freedom Road is
trying to address the kind of problems we are discussing here, though like
with many left movements today, it still seems to have not been able to make
inroads into the organised working class, which brings us back to the
central problem being raised here and the question remains why this is and
how it can be overcome?

Fraternally

Charles

> Magnus Bernhardsen
>
> Den 25.04.01 klokka  16:25 skreiv [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
>
> >Peace,
> >
> >    We are happy to see some healthy discussion and exchanges of
> experience
> >return to the ML list. So with these comments I would like to add on to
> the
> >richness of our experience.
> >
> >    Revisionism and opportunism has been the dominant trend within the
> >imperialist oppressor nations since WWII. We overstand this as being
> rooted
> >in the economic relationships that constitutes world imperialism, the
role
> of
> >super-profits, and the class nature of the imperialist nations.
> >    As for the old CP was peace when it was first founded in the early
20s
> as
> >a genuinely proletarian vanguard composed rooted mainly in the Eastern
> >European communities of immigrant workers, but even then revisionism,
> >expressing itself as an Amerikan white nationalism-chauvinism in practice
> >then line. Other than that the cp, for the larger part of its history,
was

> >largely void of the thororoly revolutionary and proletarian masses of
> North
> >Amerika such as the East Asian proletarians employed on the railroads, or
> the
> >immense proletarian masses in the cotton fields of the South. In the
> thirties
> >tho, we see an effort and a two-line struggle with the party to base the
> >party in the proletariat or the expanding labor aristocracy. During and
> after
> >this period the old CP continued on its path of development. the
> experience
> >of the cp is rich in practical lessons for comrades today. Comrades had
> >probably read Comrade Harry Haywood excellent and valuable Memoirs --
> Black
> >Bolshevik for a vivid description of this period, and his observations
> about
> >the nature of the old CP and its contributions. In the 30s, as comrade
> >Jackson use to say "the wheels fell off." Here we see the old cp at the
> >height of its revolution viability, temporally overcoming the rabbit
> Amerikan
> >white nationalist -opportunist line within its ranks and taking a
> tememdous
> >leap forward in theory and mass practice for the Amerikan Communist
Party,

> >rallying the oppressed Black communities around the line of
> >self-determination for the Black-Belt, which was peace, and was a step in
> the
> >right direction. but this position and revolutionary Marxism-Leninism
> itself
> >was thrown out  by the revisionist leaders of the old cp in the 40s.
> already
> >comrades, we had seen the existence of this particular brand of
> revisionism,
> >white Amerikan nationalism, and right-oppertunism within  the ranks of
the

> >old cp, and we then seen its formal expression as Browder's revisionist
> and
> >Amerikan white nationalist formulation of "Amerikan exceptalism" and all
> the
> >rest of the the garbage. During this period the old cp was the left wing
> of
> >the new-deal of the fascist Roosevelt. The old CP even liquidated its as
> an
> >organized detachment of the working class, and resurfaced as something
> like
> >"the American Political Association" or something to that effect.
> >    Due to practical activities I don't have the time to spit any longer
>
> >thought i was going to write a couple sentences, gotta be out. So that's
> all
> >I will say at the moment but I know comrades on this list will push me on
> >say more.
> >    in struggle,
> >Tre
> >    Also, Do comrades have any information, documents or experiences
about

> >the CP-ML, October League which formed in the 70s, Piaire -Fire
Organizing