On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 09:55:26PM +0200, Andy Mender wrote:

> I was also thinking when could we consider adding unicode support to
> mrxvt. This was planned at some point, correct? urxvt-unicode already
> has it so the code is out there already :).

This is pretty hard. Jehan made quite a bit of progress on the UTF8
branch, but it is still unstable.

There are, however, a few tricks that allow you to work with UTF-8 in
the stable version of mrxvt. I wrote them up here a while back if you're
interested:

    http://www.math.cmu.edu/~gautam/sj/blog/20140914-utf8.html

GI

--
'Boat' -- A hole in the water surrounded by wood into which one pours
money.