Hi,

Le 2016-09-19 22:47, Andy Mender a écrit :
> Dear Developers,
>
> Due to Fedora's quite clunky development process I went back to
> Manjaro/Arch Linux as producing PKGBUILDs is just way simpler.
> I wanted to test a new, cleaned up build and noticed that
> https://github.com/Jehan/mrxvt.git [6] no longer exists. What's the
> url to the new repository? Is it on GitLab?

Yes, that was in an earlier discussion. I decided to try out gitlab
instead and I remove the github repo to make sure there is no
misunderstanding.
So that's the right repo: https://gitlab.com/Jehan_ZeMarmot/mrxvt

And now it won't change (well until we get someone who can take over as
new upstream).
Sorry for the small hiccup.

Jehan

--