Hi Wayne,

(I wanted to answer you directly but the mail came back, don't know why)
I have several points that
you really should work on if you expect anyone to answer to your mails in
future. First, you should check the destination of your messages. I got at
least three of your messages addressed only for me, you obviously wanted to
send them to the list but they only reached me. So I didn't answer because the
mailing list should be an open and searchable discussion platform and I didn't
want to forward your message to the list or something like that. Please check
that carefully in future.

The next thing is that everyone must have the feeling that you completely
ignore replies. This link here should have been an alert for you:

This was posted as reply to one of your mails. One thing explained there is to
not
cite the original mail after the own reply, instead you should cite the
original issue at the beginning or in parts directly before the parts of the
answer. See below:

>> How to do foo bar?

Just like that.

You see? The same thing about your footnotes*.

Another thing is the HTML I received from your adress two times -- HTML has
neither benefit nor a good reputation in mailing lists. I delete HTML mails
without reading it in most cases.

And, but that's maybe more a personal thing, I find it very unfriendly to ask
in the subject and write in the body something like "(see subject)" -- we take
the time to read your message, in respect to that you also should take the
time to ask a complete question.

Please don't misunderstand this message -- I don't want to blame you, I want
to help you and make sure that you get answers to your questions in future.

Regards,
Philipp

* like this one here. They don't help you, they don't explain anything, they
don't help me reading the message, they have absolutely no benefit.