TJ,

I think this current implementation and adding a marker rotation key word would
be wonderful. When I get stuck doing GIS work, I end up using split markers
very often. It's quite useful.

Now's probably not the time, but maybe dividing the markers up into 2, 3, or 4
sections would be useful too.
But perhaps at that point it'd be easier to create half and quarter markers and
then rotate accordingly as the user makes multiple calls to plot. I
dunno...just thinking aloud.

This is a great contribution. Thanks a lot!
-paul