Hi,

I would recommend you to go through these 8 steps (Incremental approach)
suggested  by Jose L. Marin. Click the link given below and follow the
steps. When I was working with the German Grid I had same problems but
these steps really worked out in my case. I hope you will get solution.
*https://www.mail-archive.com/matpower-l@cornell.edu/msg04581.html
<https://www.mail-archive.com/matpower-l@cornell.edu/msg04581.html>*

Regards
Mirish