Hi Folks,

I'm doing some integration testing with the Epiphan CA, and I've noticed
a little oddity in the admin UI:  When the device is in a different
timezone the start time's hour component will change when you select the
device.  Since the device selection dropdown is at the bottom of the
page my workflow typically looks like

Insert metadata -> select time and date -> set duration -> select agent
-> fix start time -> schedule.

Instead we should move the device selection dropdown to the middle of
the page, above the date selector.  This would change the obvious
workflow to

Insert metadata -> select agent -> select time and date -> set duration
-> schedule.

I'm not a UX person, but the latter seems far more intuitive and less
error prone (it took me a couple of tries to understand what was going
on) than the original.

G

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to