[ 
http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7658?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=26424#comment-26424
 ] 

Kristofor Amundson commented on MH-7658:
----------------------------------------

Hi Josh, I've attempted an initial patch for this iteration to see if I am on 
the right track. This patch is mainly to get feedback on what aspects I am 
doing right and what I need to better understand. You can download the patch at 
http://matterhorn.usask.ca/jira/MH-7658/MH-7658.1.patch and it needs to be 
applied directly to the 
matterhorn-distribution-service-youtube/src/main/java/org/opencastproject/distribution/youtube/YoutubeDistributionService.java
 file. 

I figured it would at least be a jumping off point. 

> Simplify YouTube Service
> ------------------------
>
>                 Key: MH-7658
>                 URL: http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7658
>             Project: Matterhorn Project
>          Issue Type: Sub-Task
>          Components: Architecture & Services
>    Affects Versions: Trunk
>            Reporter: Adam Hochman
>            Assignee: Kristofor Amundson
>             Fix For: Trunk
>
>
> Strip down YouTube service to its bare minimum.
> -Remove task, action, and schedule logic
> -integrate delivery action logic into YouTubeDistributionService.java.

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        
_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to