[ 
http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7658?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=26474#comment-26474
 ] 

Kristofor Amundson commented on MH-7658:
----------------------------------------

I am currently curious about how I am going to write the 
DistributionServiceImplTest class. The reason I ask is because the two main 
methods to test involve uploading to YouTube and retracting from YouTube, 
respectively. These do not seems reasonable to be incorporated into unit or 
integration tests in my opinion, yet the functionality is very important to 
test. Should the methods be broken up into smaller methods so that at least 
some of the functionality can be tested? I am interested in hearing some 
thoughts on how I should continue. Actually uploading to YouTube does not seem 
feasible. 

> Simplify YouTube Service
> ------------------------
>
>                 Key: MH-7658
>                 URL: http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7658
>             Project: Matterhorn Project
>          Issue Type: Sub-Task
>          Components: Architecture & Services
>    Affects Versions: Trunk
>            Reporter: Adam Hochman
>            Assignee: Kristofor Amundson
>             Fix For: Trunk
>
>
> Strip down YouTube service to its bare minimum.
> -Remove task, action, and schedule logic
> -integrate delivery action logic into YouTubeDistributionService.java.

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        
_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to