Minneapolis, MN 55404
Phone: 612-870-3268
Fax: 612-870-3004
Email: JBedard at artsmia.org
www.artsmia.org
www.artsconnected.org

>>> "Cathryn Goodwin" <cathryng at Princeton.EDU> 9/29/2008 12:32 PM >>>
Is your museum using RFID?  Princeton University Art Museum is
researching the pros/cons of barcoding and RFID for inventory
management. Is RFID ready for use in location management? Are some
museums using it for other purposes (security/ visitor interaction? )

Thanks in advance
Cathryn Goodwin

Cathryn L. Goodwin
Princeton University Art Museum