This is a fantastic idea and I would love to join in. For the past year we've
been working on integration of our archives at Carnegie Museum of Art and it
was encouraging to hear all the discussion on this topic at MCN. There is so
much potential in this area!

Kate Barbera
Time-Based Media Project
Carnegie Museum of Art
(412) 622-1011
barbe...@cmoa.org

The information contained in this message and/or attachments is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
system and destroy any copies. Any views expressed in this message are those of
the individual sender.