Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 13:58:02 -0600
From: Stefano Cossu <sco...@artic.edu>
To: mcn-l@mcn.edu
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] LAM interoperability SIG?

All,
Thank you so much for your interest and for the very insightful contributions.

Given the large number of interested parties, I am wondering if we should kick
off a separate mailing list (Google groups or such) so we can more easily reach
out to other communities. I still think that we can target the next MCN
conference for an in-person meeting, while we distill ideas in the mailing list.

Thoughts?

Stefano