Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 19:07:31 -0500
From: Brian Wilson <briwil...@comcast.net>
To: mcn-l@mcn.edu
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] LAM interoperability SIG?

Stefano,

I am quite interested in this topic, and would be happy to share details of
the work we are doing at The Henry Ford through the listserv, MCN
conference, SIG and/or other platforms. Thank you for sharing the slides and
promoting the discussion.

- Brian

---
Brian Wilson
briwil...@comcast.net

Digital Access & Preservation Archivist
Archives & Library Services
Benson Ford Research Center
The Henry Ford
20900 Oakwood Boulevard
Dearborn, MI 48124
P: 313.982.6100 ext 2293 <313.982.6100;2293>
E: bri...@thehenryford.org
www.thehenryford.org

End of mcn-l Digest, Vol 123, Issue 22

--
Historic Richmond Town is a not-for-profit cultural institution of the City
of New York.  * historicrichmondtown.org  * 718-351-1611 * @hrtown