Hi Heidi,

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to chew through all the responses I got and
see what we can do. If anything exciting happens while we resolve this
issue, I'll update the original post.

Thanks again for weighing in,
Emily.

*--*
*Emily Beliveau*
Collections Management Advisor (Humanities)
University of Alberta Museums
Ring House 1, University of Alberta
Edmonton, AB  T6G 2E1
T: 780-492-0776