So, when they are retransmitting the signals off of satellite, or wherever
they get them, they use this feature to cut out the commercials and put
there own in?
Why do they use radio text on the radio anyways when the majority of radios
don't display it? So, you'd hook this tuner up to your md, and use it's
settings to cause the md to pause and the like? Thinking of using md to
help do a netcast some day wonce I get it, this tuner could maybe do what I
want.At 03:50 PM 1/29/00 -0000, you wrote:

> [...]
Brent Harding
Watch ads for over $20 per hour! Visit this site to join ad vision!
http://www.bepaid.com/users.rhtml?REFID=10160429