Ini kalau anda mempercayai bahwa semua manusia adalah turunan nabi Adam,
sebagai manusia pertama didunia, di Planet Bumi. Lalu datang Siti Hawa
(Eve) yang diciptakan dari tulang rusuk Adam. Okay? Turunan mereka ada
empat anak dua laki-laki dan dua perempuan, so the story goes. Nabi Adam
memrintahkan mereka kawin satu sama lain. Correct me if this is wrong
and please go on. ...... Incest, what in the world was that, anyway??
Put your imagination at its best !!

Anwari Doel Arnowo

Toronto, Ontario, Canada 12 May 2007

--- In mediacare@yahoogroups.com, ati gustiati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> No you didnt sweet, tetapi UDA si urang awak yg menyimpulkan statement
mu sebagai kebebasan berhubungan sex dengan keluarga (father or
son)...side effect of incest ? hmmm not sure phisically but mentally
would be really bad, karena ini sexual abuse, the victims may feel
inadequite, anxiety, stigma, depression, could be bipolar dan penyakit2
jiwa kronis lain nya.

> salam
> omie
>

> Nana [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Mbak Omie dear,
>
> Frankly speaking I didn't think of incest when I wrote this article of
mine, especially in the sentence, "to have sex with whom they are
willing to do it" When people realize that incest will give them serious
problems, (hopefully) they will not do it. Btw, serious problemnya apaan
ya? they will get blind? they will be paralyzed afterwards? hahahaha ...
> I do agree with you that those who choose to have sex with animals had
better be put in mental hospital, both men and women. hahahaha ...

> Best of the best,
> Nana
>
> --- In mediacare@yahoogroups.com, ati gustiati hatiku_rumahku@ wrote:
> >
> > UDA si urang awak, yg dimaksud women have rights to have sex with
whom they are willing to do it saya rasa bukan berarti having sexual
intercourse between those who are related by blood or marriage (incest)
apalagi hewan piaraan...kalaupun ada yg lebih suka berintimasi dgn hewan
its a more like a mental problem not a legal problem, gak pernah kan
denger ada org masuk penjara karena masturbasi depan biawak nya? or
bersenggama dgn kambingnya? mereka bukan masuk penjara tetapi
physciatric hospital maybe (smile).
> > Saya bukan feminist, tetapi pendukung hak2 wanita utk memutuskan apa
yg terbaik utk hidup dan tubuhnya, kalau aborsi itu yg terbaik, why not
? selama tidak merusak kesehatan nya, saya pikir feminist dan men sering
gontok2an karena men gak suka disaingi apalagi oleh mahluk
wanita...sebenarnya feminisme bukan utk menyerang kaum lelaki tetapi utk
menuntut hak nya sebagai wanita dan sebagai manusia, menuntut persamaan
hak dan itu tentunya sehat2 saja..kalaupun ada feminist yg blak2an benci
pada lelaki itu personal issue tentunya, saya banyak teman feminist
disini, sebagian okay2 saja dan bersikap normal tak beda dgn saya, ada
juga yg bersikap sangat maskulin seperti ingin menyaingi lelaki hingga
dalam pembentukan pisik nya..nah ini yg saya sebut "dike" well...ini an
american slang tentunya, it started out spelled "dyke"wich separates it
from the sea wall around Holland, its a very derogatory term for female
homosexual or lesbian, saya disini salah satu member dari club Harley
> > Davidson (walau udah lama gak ride bike again karena teman baik saya
Audy sering khawatir kalau saya nunggang motor bermesin kuat ini, hampir
50% temen2 biker saya adalah feminist...mereka hidupnya sangat bebas,
tidak tergantung pada keputusan2 lelaki, mereka hidup dalam dunianya
tanpa harus menganggu kaum lelaki atau org2 lain, and I really have no
problem with that whatswhoever, kadang2 kami minum bir sama2 di cafe
setelah ride bike seharian..kalau saya tanya " apakah kalian gak pernah
tertarik sama cowo eh?"
> > mereka jawabnya selalu sama " hmm they re okay, just little
assholes, thats all"
> > hahahahahahahhaaaa....
> >
> > salam
> > omie
> >
> > Deddy Mansyur deddy@ wrote:
> > Mbak Nana,
> >
> > Not sure about this one:
> > They are free to do anything they want to do with their bodies;
namely to choose what clothes to wear to cover their bodies, to have sex
with whom they are willing to do it, to be pregnant with their sex
partner(s) that they want, until to get abortion when they don't want
the fetus to grow up. And not to forget with the advanced technology
that can make a woman pregnant without having sex with a man, or without
sperm produced by a man.

> > I don't think women can have sex with their fathers or their sons or
their dogs.
> > I've been around for a while, know what I mean. Some of my female
karate students at the University of Houston are feminists. They love to
argue with men but not with this UDA urang awak, know what I mean.

> > I think being a feminist is just fine with me. But when feminists
try to attack men because they are just upset with men that men control
the world, we need to talk peacefully.

> > Mbak Nana, whatever it is - I love you baby.
> >
> > salam,
> > sensei deddy mansyur
> > university of houston
> > www.uh.edu/shotokan
> > www.houstonshotokan.com
> >
> > PS: sometimes it is tough being young - alhamdulillah I got to 50
something, I am healthy and I am still alive with a wife, 3 boys, 1 dog,
4 cats, 1 bird and 100 karate students.

Kompas
> > Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 4:56 AM
> > Subject: [mediacare] Abortion
> >

> > http://afeministblog.blogspot.com/2007/05/abortion.html
> >
> > There is a very interesting article I found in one mailing list I
join. It is about the legal abortion law in Tunisia, one country whose
population is 99% Muslim. You can find it at
http://dedepermana.blogspot.com (the article is in Bahasa).
> > As a feminist who believes that women must control their bodies by
themselves, and not other people—such as their parents, husbands,
boyfriends, or the country where they live—of course I do agree that
option to have abortion is exclusively in a woman's hand.
Women—especially those who are more than seventeen years old so that
they can be considered as mature enough to make big decisions for their
own life—must really control their own bodies. They are free to do
anything they want to do with their bodies; namely to choose what
clothes to wear to cover their bodies, to have sex with whom they are
willing to do it, to be pregnant with their sex partner(s) that they
want, until to get abortion when they don't want the fetus to grow up.
And not to forget with the advanced technology that can make a woman
pregnant without having sex with a man, or without sperm produced by a
man.
> > Some advantages from practicing abortion legally in my opinion
(there must be a strict regulation though; that is to do the abortion
before the pregnancy reaches three months old)
> > 1. There will not be any baby born without being needed and wanted
by the mother, so that it will create a very good emotional bond between
the mother and the baby. I assume that many babies are born from a
mother who is not mentally and psychologically ready so that it can
cause the mother to neglect the baby. Feeling neglected by the mother
will create psychologically troublesome kid.
> > 2. There will not be any new-born baby disposed in a garbage can,
for example. It often happens in Indonesia because many women who get
pregnant accidentally are not ready to get their babies, but they cannot
get professional treatment for abortion. To avoid shame to deliver baby
out of wedlock, many women dispose their babies.
> > 3. All babies will be born in a ready family so that they will be
raised well; mentally, psychologically, socially, and financially. They
can get good education to pursue their future. This will result in a
good future for the country as well.
> > 4. No woman will die uselessly because she has to face
unprofessional, unhygienic and careless abortion.
> > 5. It helps succeed the government's program to control birth (the
government's family planning program). When the government succeeds to
decrease the birth rate, the government will be able to give their best
service to the citizens because they do not need much and much money for
the citizens' welfare (to provide good facilities for education, health,
food and drink, transportation, etc).
> > To end this short article, I want to quote what Germaine Greer
stated in her book THE WHOLE WOMAN:
> > What women `won' was the `right' to undergo invasive procedures in
order to terminate unwanted pregnancies, unwanted not just by them but
by their parents, their sexual partners, the governments who would not
support mothers, the employers who would not employ mothers, the
landlords who would not accept tenants with children, the schools that
would not accepts students with children. (p. 86)
> > PT56 12.20 110507
> >

> > For the world, you are just someone; for someone, you can be his/her
world

> > visit my blogs please, at the following sites
> > http://afemaleguest.blog.co.uk
> > http://afeministblog.blogspot.com
> > http://afemaleguest.multiply.com
> >
> > THANK YOU
> > Best regards,
> > Nana
> >

> > ---------------------------------
> > Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket:
mail, news, photos & more.

> > Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security
of spyware protection.

> Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone
who knows.
> Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Kirim email ke