As I am advocating for increased adoption of Mediawiki in my organization, they
have asked me if there are any pre-existing Web Application Security Scanners
for Mediawiki. They mentioned "Netsparker" as an example of a web application
security scanning tool that they use already and asked me if I knew if it was
adequate for Mediawiki.. I did not know. So I thought I'd ask here if the
Mediawiki Dev. community has any recommendations for web application security
scanning tools that are known to work well for Mediawiki sites.

Does anyone run a Mediawiki site that is audited a Web Application Security
Scanner tool? If so, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks,
-Rich