James,

A question about the patch for capacitive

" cy8ctmg110: Added fuzz to ABS_X and ABS_Y to remove jitter"

I cannot determine from the patch what it does, does it reduce the
resolution down to 4 unit blocks, or does it still allow single unit
sensitivity whilst removing jitters from around it?

If it it indeed the resolution limiting, perhaps something I did in the past
to remove jitter from the very noisy accelerometer might be another
alternative.

At each new reading from the sensor, I would move the "cursor" a percentage
fraction closer to that point rather than directly using it.
In a jittery noisy environment this allows it to retain accuracy whilst
removing the jitter.

Just thoughts based on this patch and not knowing how it works inside the
black box controller.
If it already does this then that is great!

Gary