On 08/19/2010 05:09 PM, Greg KH wrote:
On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 04:21:18PM -0700, James wrote:
This series fixes two bugs (jitter and calibration), provides some
general cleanups, and adds multi-touch capabilities to for the
cy8ctmg110 touch screen driver.

James Ketrenos (4):
   cy8ctmg110: Removed X and Y scaling factor for send_event
   cy8ctmg110: Rework to be multi-touch ready
   cy8ctmg110: Added fuzz to ABS_X and ABS_Y to remove jitter
   cy8ctmg110: Add multi-touch capabilities

  drivers/input/touchscreen/Kconfig         |   13 ++
  drivers/input/touchscreen/cy8ctmg110_ts.c |  179
Now that you've pointed that out, yes, the series should have been sent to the linux-input mailing list. To be honest, I wasn't really sure in which tree this driver was being developed or maintained; I had fixes, and wanted to get them out there -- ideally integrated into the meego kernel before it freezes (hence sending to meego-dev)

Also, sorry for the slow reply -- client side mail rule filtered the message into the wrong bucket...

James

thanks,

greg k-h