On Monday, 3 de October de 2011 13:57:58 Jeremiah Foster wrote:
> Hmm, that is quite a different story from what I hear from Nokia's marketing
> material. Somewhere there is a disconnect, either Nokia _is_ porting Qt to
> WP*, Nokia will continue with Linux for the next billion, or Nokia will use
> Symbian. Nokia publicly keeps saying the direct opposite of all these
> options.

I can tell you which ports are active for Qt 5. These are the reference
platforms:
 - Linux with X11
 - Linux with Wayland
 - Windows
 - Mac (Cocoa)

There are some other active platforms which are not the reference ones
(Android, X11 on other Unix, DirectFB and LinuxFB on Linux, etc.). There are
also some people working on iOS port, but it's much behind.

And finally, the Symbian port is dead. It's not a target at all for Qt 5.

All of the above is public information that anyone can find. There is nothing
about a WP port.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358