Dear all,

I would like to model the radiation transfer between two plates
separated by nano-gap in which we have to bring near-field radiation
effects into account using fluctuational electrodynamics.
Does MEEP is capable of solve such problems? or we need to
manipulate the source C++ codes to introduce near-field equations?
In fact, I am trying to reproduce the results of the following paper.

Mathieu Francoeur, M. Pinar Menguc, Role of fluctuational electrodynamics in
near-field radiative heat transfer, Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy &
Radiative Transfer 109 (2008) 280–293

Thanks&regards Farha