Dear Farhad,
from what I recall from tinkering the sources, you will probably want
to edit the polarizability.cpp. First of all, there already _is_ a
model that includes some random fluctuations; it might suit your
needs. If not, modifying the code that implements constitutive
relations is the best access point to add new physics, anyway.

Beware the MEEP code is optimized for speed, i. e. it is a bit hard to
read and many lines are found when one searches for 'yucky'...

I believe all other physics can be incorporated into the
aforementioned custom routine for polarisation update. Maybe the MEEP
authors can give more detailed info...
Filip