Bill Gallagher wrote:
Keep in mind this country is based on the firm belief of capitalism ..... no price control, no price limit, whatever the sucker, no market will bear .... go down the street a few feet and the price drops ......Shop around and your considered a flake and more ...

The free market ain't always so free. I used to live in a small town where all the stations would mysteriously always have the same price...and always several cents more than the stations in surrounding towns. I think they got together over coffee at the local diner and decided what the price would be each week.