On Thu, 11 Aug 2005, Dan Weeks wrote:

It's in Des Moines, Iowa. Interior damn near perfect. Runs perfect.
body perfect, except for a bit of rust just starting to show around
the jack points. I was planning to drive it forever, at least. Not
sure what to do now.

Buy a replacement car and while driving it around you can take 2 months to fix your current car working a couple of hours every weekend or so. At the end of the day you have two very nice cars... :)

Since I've loaned my "spare" car out to my brother I have been wanting to get a spare beater car just so I don't have to bum rides from everyone when my daily driver goes down for repair. It really makes working on cars a chore when you have a limited timeframe to complete the repairs...

Best of luck with the car and hope you figure out a solution you can be happy with!

John
'79 300SD