Thats why you keep them all loaded up and ready to go under your pillow. They wont look there.

Tom Hargrave wrote:

The "I'll wake up & catch him" theory is all wrong.
I woke up one night to find someone going through the stuff in my bedroom. The light was off and I didn't move. The person walk out of the room, I waited a few moments & sat up. Then I heard someone walk (not run) through and out of the house - he left the back door open. Apparently, the person was watching to see if he had woken me up. I had a loaded N frame S&W .357 in the nightstand and I'm convinced that he would have stolen it if I had not woken up. I own hand guns and these days they stay locked up at night. I forgot to mention - I'm about to test for my TaeKwonDo black belt. Providing I get close enough, the next intruder is going to be in some serious pain!

Thanks,
Tom Hargrave
256-656-1924
www.kegkits.com

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE,