Alex,

One of our members set up this website   http-//www.kenrockwell.com/
mercedes/starfest-2006/index.htm.webloc     Enjoy!

It is from StarFest 2006 in Las Vegas.  Will give you some idea that
all kinds of Mercedes-Benz automobiles are driven like they are
stolen.  That advice comes from our beloved "Der Dieseling Doctor"
Marshall Booth who regularly preached - DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!

IMHO, these cars are made to be driven.  Unfortunately, the
opportunities to do that are dwindling.  That's why I'm headed for
StarFest in September at Willows, CA.  Like Harry Watkins, I am three
score and ten plus, but I'm gonna' go do it....  Taking the '92 500E!
Anybody want to join in the fun....?  Here's how to join MBCA -
https://www.mbca.org/mbca/index_js.htm

Take care and be safe out there..

Chuck
Phoenix AZ