On reconsidering, I already have a couple of corded drills - don't
really need another drill, so will only consider this tool to be a
screw driver.

I looked on Lowes' web site, and yes, they do sell Bosch, but the site
said that my local store didn't carry them. We went there anyway, to
look at what they might have (and counter tops), and they they were -
one on display, and another in a sealed box! Can't trust the web site
- it's not tied to a real-time database.

It's $150 at Lowes, and $110 (new) at Amazon.

Of course, there were also $15 cordless screw drivers, and everything
in between!

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK